IELTS Book - Cambridge IELTS Book 10 (Complete Book with answers and Audio Scripts)



Published date <<.......>>

Hey Dear Students and worthy readers,

**Greetings **

Hope you all guys will be fine and will living a bless life. Today, I come up with the new book of IELTS i.e. IELTS Book 10. I bought these books for my students and for self learning. So, anyone who has claim or need advise like they can publish or recopy or not. For that purpose, I will like to clearly inform you that these books are in the sole ownership of University of Cambridge.

So, learn from the books. These are helping material for you to prepare and compete the IELTS English test.

Cheers and enjoy ...

With regards,

Your Online Teacher,

KeterOnline ...


   Click here to view and download files ....!!

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. You might consider using the texts yourself to eliminate the many errors that seem to have crept into your comments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you find any inconvenience, I am really regretful for it. If you find any help, I will be happy to assist you. Thank You for your cooperation. Happy learning

      Delete